Saturday, February 6, 2010
Friday, February 5, 2010
1. Pg 190-193
2. Pg 168-170
3. Pg 180-182
4. Pg 162-164
5. Pg 174-176
7. Trudy, Shana, Saira, Kendra, and Tracie are on team A. Jordan, Micheal, Terrance, Sean, and Suni are on team B. Use a tree diagram to show all possible outcomes if the coach assigns each person a team B to defend against a player on team A. Write the sample space.
8. A toonie is flipped and a 4 sided die is rolled using a chart find P(tails and an odd number).
9. Create and answer a probability question with the results of 0%, 20%, 60%, and 100%.
10. A jar contains 4 pink, 26 purple, and 9 orange marbles. The marbles are drawn at random. What are the chances you get 2 pink marbles in a row without replacing the first marble.?
11. All corrections from the probability unit test.
Have good weekend.